As you've probably noticed, LJ has been getting more than a little moribund lately. Remember the halcyon days when you could spend a couple of hours catching up with your friends list? Now it's more like a couple of minutes.
I don't know how much longer the site is going to last, but I think it's time to go ahead and start setting up an alternate home somewhere else. I've been getting more and more interested in all the craziness at Tumblr lately. Though I still haven't quite figured out that re-blogging thing yet, I'm willing to learn.
I'm Chase820 at Tumblr, as well. The direct link is http://www.tumblr.com/blog/chase820. I don't have many posts yet, but I hope to correct that in the near future.
I don't know how much longer the site is going to last, but I think it's time to go ahead and start setting up an alternate home somewhere else. I've been getting more and more interested in all the craziness at Tumblr lately. Though I still haven't quite figured out that re-blogging thing yet, I'm willing to learn.
I'm Chase820 at Tumblr, as well. The direct link is http://www.tumblr.com/blog/chase820. I don't have many posts yet, but I hope to correct that in the near future.