Checking In

18 Nov. 26th, 2013 06:51 pm
chase820: (Default)
[personal profile] chase820
School is kicking my ass right now, but it's over in two weeks and I hope to do some real posting in December. Until then, fast thoughts on Day of the Doctor:



1) Chris Eccleston: You're a dick. I don't care how much Rusty hurt your special-snowflake feelings, you could have shown up for one lousy morning to shoot one lousy regeneration scene. Foo on you.

2) Billie Piper: Eat a sandwich, girl. You're no longer playing an oft-naked courtesan and you could use some meat on your poor wasted bones.

3) David Tennant: I've missed you, baby! Ridiculous hair and all. Still so foxy, even after all of these years. No wonder canon has, apparently, officially proclaimed you the Kissing Doctor.

4) Matt Smith: I've never watched any of your episodes, because I couldn't forgive you for not being David Tennant. Having finally seen you in action, though, and knowing that you are leaving soon, well! Maybe, just maybe, I'll give Eleven a chance.

5) Nobody in particular: Goddamn, I could read some Ten/Eleven slash.



As I said, I'll have a full update in a week or two! After I've graded this mountain of terrible terrible student papers. Hugs and kisses in the meantime.

Profile

chase820: (Default)
chase820

March 2014

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios