Recently, I started a Pinterest board called Amazing Rooms. I did it so I'd have a place to file all the neat designs I see at Apartment Therapy and DesignSponge and the like. No big deal, right?
Except for one pin. One pin, which I found at the The Good Girl's Guide, has caught on. It's been pinned 99 times in the past few days. People have pinned it and pinned it and pinned it.
I don't know. Maybe 99 pins isn't that many for the big, famous Pinterest boards. It's a lot for me, though, and I'm tired of all the pin notifications for one pin. I pin so many pretty things! What's so special about this?

My favorite bit is actually the little dancing lady on the wall. I'd love to know where she came from. It looks like my boy Georges Barbier, but I can't be sure.
I liked the room, or I wouldn't have pinned it in the first place. Honestly, though, I don't see what the brouhaha is all about. Personally, I like my pins of Coco Chanel's apartment much better.
I'm just wondering what it is about this room that appeals to so many people. What do you think?
Except for one pin. One pin, which I found at the The Good Girl's Guide, has caught on. It's been pinned 99 times in the past few days. People have pinned it and pinned it and pinned it.
I don't know. Maybe 99 pins isn't that many for the big, famous Pinterest boards. It's a lot for me, though, and I'm tired of all the pin notifications for one pin. I pin so many pretty things! What's so special about this?

My favorite bit is actually the little dancing lady on the wall. I'd love to know where she came from. It looks like my boy Georges Barbier, but I can't be sure.
I liked the room, or I wouldn't have pinned it in the first place. Honestly, though, I don't see what the brouhaha is all about. Personally, I like my pins of Coco Chanel's apartment much better.
I'm just wondering what it is about this room that appeals to so many people. What do you think?
no subject
Date: 2013-10-28 11:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-10-29 11:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-10-29 01:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-10-29 11:19 pm (UTC)