*Sigh*

18 Dec. 6th, 2012 08:50 pm
chase820: (Default)
[personal profile] chase820
Why, oh why, oh why, do students plagiarize in such an obvious and bone-headed manner? Yes, Mr. C Student, I totally buy that you have suddenly developed the vocabulary, syntax, and insight of a fifth-year doctoral candidate! And there's certainly no way that I could find your purloined paper with a ten-second Google search. No way at all!

I mean, seriously. Either they really are that fucking stupid, or they think I am.

I have one student who has plagiarized repeatedly over two classes. And though I keep catching and failing, the student keeps doing it anyway. There's no stupidity like stubborn stupidity.

I just keep chanting to myself that it will all be over in five days. Then I can get back to writing slash. Christmas shopping and wrapping are all done, so there's very little to stand in the way of all that John/Sherlock sexy goodness.

The new Trek trailer has me feeling warm and fuzzy about that universe again. When Miracle Year is finished, I must see what I can do about finishing up Secret Vulcan Mating Rituals.

In the meantime, 12 quatloos to whomever writes/finds some hot domination fic with Benedict Cumberbatch's character (who is too Gary Mitchell) and Jim Kirk. If you can also throw a peeved, possessive Spock in there, so much the better.

See you on the other side of all these papers, kittens. Wish me luck!

Profile

chase820: (Default)
chase820

March 2014

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios