Hallelujah.
Seriously, Thank God. I can breathe now.
I won't gloat at all my Republican students tomorrow, but I'm definitely gonna be a smilin' fool.
Seriously, Thank God. I can breathe now.
I won't gloat at all my Republican students tomorrow, but I'm definitely gonna be a smilin' fool.
no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 04:55 am (UTC)Last night while stocking up on ice cream at the UDF, I saw someone out on the curb planting Romney signs every 20 yards or so. I wanted to say something cheerful and rude but refrained. (Obama was up 5 points in my state).
no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 06:44 pm (UTC)Now I can be all take-the-high-road and shit, cause we WON.
no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 05:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 06:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 07:42 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 06:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 12:31 pm (UTC)(Of course I live on the wrong side of the red line here, alas. So I'm glad that Orlando stepped up.)
no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 06:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 05:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-11-07 06:45 pm (UTC)