chase820: (Default)
[personal profile] chase820
Dear God, the new Q is hot. He hits every one of my geek kinks. Every. Single. One.



Check out the RP on Whishaw! ::fans self::

If I was doing a Holmes movie or tv show, this would be my Moriarty--brilliant, sardonic, beautiful voice. Not the screeching muppet Moffat burdened us with.

Date: 2012-10-23 04:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] facecat.livejournal.com
*insert incoherent babbling here* Ben Whishaw is Q? Oh.My. I didn't even know there was a new 007 movie, I thought they were broke. Where have I been?

Altho, he would've been a perfect Harry Potter with that hair also.

Date: 2012-10-23 04:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mustangsally78.livejournal.com
Harry Potter!

What did I say to you on the phone? HARRY POTTER!

Date: 2012-10-23 01:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
Hot Harry Potter. Though my heart still belongs to Nicholas Hoult so far as fantasy Harrys go.

Date: 2012-10-23 01:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
Oh no, the new series with Daniel Craig has been doing just fine. Skyfall opens late November or early December I think.

Date: 2012-10-23 06:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] facecat.livejournal.com
the new series with Daniel Craig has been doing just fine

No surprise there really.

Date: 2012-10-23 11:40 am (UTC)
tabaqui: (Default)
From: [personal profile] tabaqui
Oh, my. :) He would make sitting through a Bond movie worth it!

Date: 2012-10-23 01:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
I'm sure he'll only get a couple of scenes, but I will certainly look forward to them. :)

Date: 2012-10-23 01:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cheesygirl.livejournal.com
He is rather nice. I found myself sighing more over them sitting in the National Gallery. I want to be sitting in the National Gallery!

(sorry, I've got terrible Londonitis these days)

Date: 2012-10-23 05:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
I would love to be witting in the National Gallery right now. I would love it even more if Ben Whishaw were sitting next to me.

Date: 2012-10-23 06:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] facecat.livejournal.com
I adored the National Gallery, could have spent days there. I sympathize with your Londonitis. I've had it since I was there 5 years ago, did not want to leave.

Date: 2012-10-23 07:41 pm (UTC)
shapinglight: (Freddie Lyons)
From: [personal profile] shapinglight
That's ben Whishaw, as seen in The Hour. He's going to be great.

Date: 2012-10-23 07:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
Yes, I googled him last night! I've never seen him in anything, but this one small clip sold me.

Date: 2012-10-23 07:53 pm (UTC)
shapinglight: (Freddie and Hector)
From: [personal profile] shapinglight
You should try The Hour. I think you'd like it, and Ben Whishaw plays the main character.

Season 2 starts over here next month. It also stars Dominic West (McNulty from The Wire).

Date: 2012-10-23 08:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
I'm so behind on current TV! I only have time for about an hour a day, so getting into any show is a serious commitment.

Date: 2012-10-23 08:53 pm (UTC)
shapinglight: (Freddie Lyons)
From: [personal profile] shapinglight
Well, being a Brit show, the seasons are very short. Only 6-8 episodes.

Date: 2012-10-26 01:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jackshaftoe.livejournal.com
Please, God, don't let Bond show up driving the new Mondeo/Fusion.

The product placement of the previous generation Mondeo in "Casino Royale" is one of many reasons I believe the series has lost its way.

We didn't even end up seeing that car in the US.

Date: 2012-10-27 08:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
I loved Casino Royale. Yes, the product placement is always egregious, but I just try to look around it. They're not going to make me buy a Nokia phone or whatever.

Date: 2012-10-27 09:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jackshaftoe.livejournal.com
Ditching the martini for the Heineken in the new film is going too far, however, IMHO.

Date: 2012-10-27 03:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] angela-o.livejournal.com
He is adorable and I agree that he would have been a much better Moriarty.

Is it just me or does Daniel Craig look like a blonde chimpanzee in that shot?

Date: 2012-10-27 08:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
Craig is in some seriously unflattering lighting in this scene. I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but I hope so. Otherwise, that cinematographer has no idea what he's doing.

Profile

chase820: (Default)
chase820

March 2014

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios