chase820: (Default)
[personal profile] chase820
Seven weeks and almost 40,000 words later, the next update of Secret Vulcan Mating Rituals is finally ready:

Rating: Hard R

Word Count (so far): 250,000 +

Warnings: Violence, Language, Explicit Sex, Drug Use, Gratuitous Pop Culture References

Tropes: Starfleet Academy, Pon Farr, Tarsus IV

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Humor, Adventure, First Time, Psi-Talents, Vulcan History

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, nor am I making money. This is just for fun!

Summary: Everyone knows the story of how James T. Kirk beat the Kobayashi Maru. But only Jim, Bones, and Spock know the real story. Set before and after the 2009 film, this fic offers a slashtastic twist on events.


Link to Chapter 1 at ff.net


Link to Chapter 1 at AO3

Deliciousny has produced lovely artwork for my fic. She has lots of great stuff--Trek and otherwise--in her LJ.

Okay, now I'm off to the grocery store. A woman's work is never done.

suit cat dances for you

Date: 2012-02-05 08:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mustangsally78.livejournal.com
Sooooo glad you've reached the end of this.

Suit cat does the dance of JOY!!!!!!!!

Re: suit cat dances for you

Date: 2012-02-05 09:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
Thanks, hon. It's an enormous relief. Only you know how much.

Date: 2012-02-05 10:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] samandriel.livejournal.com
I'm excited, but I've been waiting to read through more of SVMR because it has this tendency to eat up my time, and then I have to go to work sleep-deprived, and it's this whole big thing. :D

Also, your link to deliciousny's dA doesn't work. I think they don't have more than one gallery any more...?

This link seems to work: http://deliciousnewyork.deviantart.com/gallery/

Also, thank you for being dedicated to your fans and the work and continuing to update. *hugs*

Date: 2012-02-05 10:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
The new update is about 80 pages in Word, so it make take a little time. I am, of course, excited to hear what you think once you do get a chance to finish it.

Now that I think about it, I think DNY has moved all her Trek fic to her LJ. So I've changed the link. Thanks for the heads-up. :)
Edited Date: 2012-02-05 10:40 pm (UTC)

Date: 2012-02-07 03:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bikitchi.livejournal.com
I absolutely loved the update and the world-building you had been doing throughout the series. It was great seeing a lot of the pieces come together.

I'm going through the entire series again so that I can leave a comprehensive review on AO3 but just had to say...

♥♥♥♥♥

Date: 2012-02-07 03:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chase820.livejournal.com
So glad you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to any additional comments you want to make.

Profile

chase820: (Default)
chase820

March 2014

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios